DOES YOUR BUSINESS HAVE A SAFETY PROTOCOL?
The best way to reduce interruption to your business following a disaster is to plan for it now! It is estimated that as many as 50% of businesses may never recover following a disaster. Of the ones that do, an overwhelming majority of them had preparedness plans in place.
By developing a SERVPRO® Emergency READY Profile for your business, you minimize business interruption by having an immediate plan of action. Knowing what to do and what to expect in advance is the key to timely mitigation and can help minimize how water and fire damage can affect your business.
Most contingency plans are made up of three main components: incident response, disaster recovery, and business continuity. The SERVPRO® ERP addresses incident response and disaster recovery. Think about potential disasters that could affect your facility. Now ask yourself: Are you ready?
Our SERVPRO® Emergency READY Profile is a start-up approach that provides important information needed to begin mitigation and recovery services.
Why the SERVPRO® ERP?
- A no cost assessment of your facility
- This means there is no need to allocate funds, giving you a great value at no cost.
- A concise Profile Document that contains only the critical information needed in the event of an emergency.
- It will only take a little time to complete and will not take you away from current projects. But it will save a lot of time if ever needed.
- A guide to help you get back into your building following a disaster.
- This can help minimize the amount of time your business is inactive by having an immediate plan of action.
- Establishes SERVPRO® of South Burlington County as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider.
- You have a provider that is recognized as an industry leader and close by.
- Identification of the line of command for authorizing work to begin.
- This saves time so we can begin the work of mitigating the damage which can save you time and money
- Provides facility details such as shut-off valve locations, priority areas and priority contact information.
- Having a quick reference of what to do, how to do it and who to call provides solutions in advance of an emergency so that during the emergency you are “Ready for whatever happens.”
If you're interested in having an ERP done for your business (at no cost to you!), OR if you have more questions about the Emergency READY Profile, give SERVPRO® of South Burlington County a call!