If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (856) 988-6195

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration


11/18/2021 (Permalink)

Electrical wiring 

Damage to electrical wiring can cause sparks that quickly lead to damaging fires. Electrical wiring damage may include frayed cords, such as those connecting desktop computers to the wall power outlets. It may also include damage to internal wiring inside the walls, and these may be damaged by pests and other forces. Electrical fires may also start when power sockets are overloaded or when equipment gets too hot. 

Flammable Materials 

Flammable materials are commonly associated with industrial and warehouse environments, but even restaurants, hotels, dry cleaners and many other types of places may have flammable materials on sight. 

There are numerous fire hazards that can cause serious damage to your home or business. If you or anyone you know have been affected by a fire you can call SERVPRO of South Burlington County (856) 988-6195. 

Other News

View Recent Posts